"These irresistible treats are simple enough for kids to make, and they sell well at bazaars," says Renee Schwebach of Dumont, Minnesota. "You can use different candy sprinkles to reflect other holiday themes."
12 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 8 ounces white baking chocolate, chopped
- 1 package (10 ounces) pretzel rods
- Colored candy stars or sprinkles
- In a microwave-safe bowl; melt chocolate at 70% power for 1 minute;
- stir. Microwave at additional 10- to 20-second intervals, stirring
- until smooth.
- Dip each pretzel rod about halfway into chocolate; allow excess to
- drip off. Sprinkle with stars. Place on waxed paper to dry. Yield:
- about 2 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (2 each) equals 105 calories, 2 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 1 mg cholesterol, 311 mg sodium, 20 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 3 g protein.