"I first served this snack when my husband's aunt came to visit and she asked for the recipe--even though she's in her 80s and lives in a convent," reports Elissa Armbruster of Medford, New Jersey. "She has since reported that all her fellow nuns enjoy it as much as we do! The recipe can easily be doubled or tripled."
- 2 packages (16 ounces each) sourdough pretzel nuggets
- 1 envelope ranch salad dressing mix
- 1-1/2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- 1 teaspoon dill weed
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- Preheat oven to 350°. Place pretzels in a large bowl. In a small bowl, mix dressing mix, oregano, lemon-pepper, dill weed, onion powder and garlic powder. Drizzle pretzels with oil; sprinkle with ranch mixture. Toss to coat.
- Spread in a 15x10x1-in. baking pan coated with cooking spray. Bake 10 minutes. Stir; bake 5 minutes longer. Cool completely. Store in an airtight container. Yield: 2-1/2 quarts.
Originally published as Pretzel Snackers in Light & Tasty December/January 2004, p33
Reviews for Pretzel Snackers
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review