This sweet-and-salty snack is easy enough for kids to make. Miniature pretzels make great pumpkin shapes. —Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 12 whole chocolate graham crackers
- 1/2 pound white candy coating, coarsely chopped
- 24 miniature pretzels
- Orange colored sugar or sprinkles
- 6 green gumdrops, cut into four lengthwise slices
- Cut graham crackers in half, making squares. In a microwave, melt white candy coating; stir until smooth. Dip one pretzel in candy coating; let excess drip off.
- Place on a graham cracker square. If desired, fill pretzel holes with candy coating. Decorate with orange sugar or sprinkles. For stem, dip the back of one gumdrop piece into candy coating; place above the pumpkin. Repeat. Let stand until set, about 30 minutes. Yield: 2 dozen.
Originally published as Pretzel Pumpkin Grahams in Taste of Home's Halloween Annual 2006, p60
Reviews for Pretzel Pumpkin Grahams
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review