- 12 whole chocolate graham crackers
- 1/2 pound white candy coating, coarsely chopped
- 24 miniature pretzels
- Orange colored sugar or sprinkles
- 6 green gumdrops, cut into four lengthwise slices
- Cut graham crackers in half, making squares. In a microwave, melt white candy coating; stir until smooth. Dip one pretzel in candy coating; let excess drip off.
- Place on a graham cracker square. If desired, fill pretzel holes with candy coating. Decorate with orange sugar or sprinkles. For stem, dip the back of one gumdrop piece into candy coating; place above the pumpkin. Repeat. Let stand until set, about 30 minutes. Yield: 2 dozen.
Reviews for Pretzel Pumpkin Grahams(2)
Sort By :
We had a quiet afternoon yesterday and the kids wanted something fun to do, so we tried this. What a fun project! We did use green M&M's instead of the gum drops because that is what I had on hand. Definitely a good project to keep little hands busy & out of mischief and a tasty snack too.
i have not tried this before,but it sounds so good,so i will try this as soon as i get to the store