- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup prepared yellow or Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon ranch salad dressing mix
- 2-1/4 teaspoons prepared horseradish
- In a large bowl, combine the mayonnaise, mustard, onion, salad dressing mix and horseradish. Cover and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes. Serve with pretzels. Yield: about 1/2 cup.
Reviews for Pretzel Mustard Dip
"I made this for a holiday party and it was quite the hit, even over much other wonderful food I had prepared. Several people wanted the recipe. I used Dijon mustard and did chill it. I found that it seemed to thicken very slightly and the flavors intensified after chilling."
"Is this a recipe that can be made a head of time, like the day before?"
"Anone else think that it was way to salty?"
"I made this for a faculty luncheon at school and everyone begged me for the recipe. I have used it as a spread on hot dogs and grilled burgers and they were wonderful! Quick, easy, tastes fantastic what more could you possible want!"
"This is a very good recipe. I think it comes out runny for some because they are using ranch salad dressing instead of the dry ranch salad dressing mix. Also, the horseradish should be drained."