- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup prepared yellow or Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon ranch salad dressing mix
- 2-1/4 teaspoons prepared horseradish
- In a large bowl, combine the mayonnaise, mustard, onion, salad dressing mix and horseradish. Cover and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes. Serve with pretzels. Yield: about 1/2 cup.
Reviews for Pretzel Mustard Dip
Sort By :
Is this a recipe that can be made a head of time, like the day before?
Anone else think that it was way to salty?
I made this for a faculty luncheon at school and everyone begged me for the recipe. I have used it as a spread on hot dogs and grilled burgers and they were wonderful! Quick, easy, tastes fantastic what more could you possible want!
This is a very good recipe. I think it comes out runny for some because they are using ranch salad dressing instead of the dry ranch salad dressing mix. Also, the horseradish should be drained.
OMG I went to shool in Hanover and have been wanting this ever since Mine came out runny I believe I did something wrong with the eggs Please help Thank You a million times
More Recipe Collections
- Appetizers >
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Cold Appetizer Recipes >
- Cold Finger Food Recipes >
- Diabetic Appetizers >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Dip Recipes >
- Easy Appetizers >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Finger Foods & Finger Food Recipes >
- Low Carb Appetizers >