Pretzel Horseshoes Recipe
This deluxe pretzel treat has a horseshoe shape...It's visual and different. Everyone seems to love the sweet-salty mixture! —Emily Baldwin Fort Collins, Colorado
- 1 package (10 ounces) large marshmallows
- 3 tablespoons butter, cubed
- 5 cups crushed pretzels
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup butterscotch chips
- 1. Place two 5-in.-diameter bowls upside down in the center of two 9-in. round pans; coat bowls and pans with cooking spray.
- 2. In a large microwave-safe bowl, melt marshmallows and butter on high for 1 minute. Stir in pretzels. Quickly add chips; stir gently until coated. Divide mixture in half. Press one portion evenly into one prepared pan. Shape into a horseshoe by forming mixture around bowl, leaving a 4-in. opening at one end. Repeat with remaining mixture. Cool for 15 minutes.
- 3. Remove bowls. Run a knife around edges of pans to loosen. Invert each onto a serving platter. Reshape horseshoes by gently spreading sides apart to elongate if necessary. Cool completely. Yield: 2 horseshoes (14 servings each).
1 piece equals 154 calories, 5 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 3 mg cholesterol, 250 mg sodium, 27 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 2 g protein.
Reviews for Pretzel Horseshoes
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC