Pretzel Fruit Pizza Recipe
- 3 cups finely crushed pretzels
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 1-1/4 cups cold butter, cubed
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 1 tablespoon grated lime peel
- 1-1/2 cups whipped topping
- 7 to 8 cups assorted fresh fruit, such as plums, berries, kiwi and oranges
- 1. Preheat oven to 375°. In a large bowl, mix crushed pretzels and sugar. Cut in butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Press into a 14-in. pizza pan. Bake 8-10 minutes or until set. Cool on a wire rack; refrigerate 30 minutes.
- 2. In a large bowl, mix milk, lime juice and lime peel. Fold in whipped topping; spread over crust. Refrigerate until cold. Just before serving, top with fruit. Yield: 8 servings.
1 piece: 760 calories, 38g fat (24g saturated fat), 99mg cholesterol, 870mg sodium, 100g carbohydrate (70g sugars, 3g fiber), 10g protein.
Reviews for Pretzel Fruit Pizza
"Made this for my college graduation party and my family members had nothing but compliments! I made it during the winter months, so quality fresh fruit was hard to find. I ended up buying frozen berries and thawed them...worked out perfectly!"
"So light and airy...the lime juice and fruit make this a perfect summer dessert. Several people asked for this recipe when I recently made it for my daughter's graduation party."
"easy yet impressive recipe. My family loves this!"