Pretzel Fruit Pizza Recipe
- 3 cups finely crushed pretzels
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 1-1/4 cups cold butter, cubed
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 1 tablespoon grated lime peel
- 1-1/2 cups whipped topping
- 7 to 8 cups assorted fresh fruit, such as plums, berries, kiwi and oranges
- Preheat oven to 375°. In a large bowl, mix crushed pretzels and sugar. Cut in butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Press into a 14-in. pizza pan. Bake 8-10 minutes or until set. Cool on a wire rack; refrigerate 30 minutes.
- In a large bowl, mix milk, lime juice and lime peel. Fold in whipped topping; spread over crust. Refrigerate until cold. Just before serving, top with fruit. Yield: 8 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.
Reviews for Pretzel Fruit Pizza(6)
Sort By :
Made this for my college graduation party and my family members had nothing but compliments! I made it during the winter months, so quality fresh fruit was hard to find. I ended up buying frozen berries and thawed them...worked out perfectly!
Sorry, that should have said 760 CALORIES a slice!
I couldn't help but giggle at the "light and airy" description of a dish that packs a mind-blowing 760 a SLICE! I think I would have to make some changes before serving that to my family.
So light and airy...the lime juice and fruit make this a perfect summer dessert. Several people asked for this recipe when I recently made it for my daughter's graduation party.
I have made this pizza many times, and there are never any leftovers. This recipe has the perfect combination of flavors and textures. It's easy to make, and a perfect dessert!
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Appetizer Pizza Recipes >
- Appetizers >
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Cold Appetizer Recipes >
- Cold Finger Food Recipes >
- Desserts >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Finger Foods & Finger Food Recipes >
- Super Bowl Party Desserts >