- 3 cups finely crushed pretzels
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 1-1/4 cups cold butter, cubed
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 1 tablespoon grated lime peel
- 1-1/2 cups whipped topping
- 7 to 8 cups assorted fresh fruit, such as plums, berries, kiwi and oranges
- Preheat oven to 375°. In a large bowl, mix crushed pretzels and sugar. Cut in butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Press into a 14-in. pizza pan. Bake 8-10 minutes or until set. Cool on a wire rack; refrigerate 30 minutes.
- In a large bowl, mix milk, lime juice and lime peel. Fold in whipped topping; spread over crust. Refrigerate until cold. Just before serving, top with fruit. Yield: 8 servings.
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.
Reviews for Pretzel Fruit Pizza
Sort By :
"Made this for my college graduation party and my family members had nothing but compliments! I made it during the winter months, so quality fresh fruit was hard to find. I ended up buying frozen berries and thawed them...worked out perfectly!"
"Sorry, that should have said 760 CALORIES a slice!"
"I couldn't help but giggle at the "light and airy" description of a dish that packs a mind-blowing 760 a SLICE! I think I would have to make some changes before serving that to my family."
"So light and airy...the lime juice and fruit make this a perfect summer dessert. Several people asked for this recipe when I recently made it for my daughter's graduation party."