- 2 cups crushed pretzels
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup butter, cubed
- 2 envelopes whipped topping mix (Dream Whip)
- 1 cup cold 2% milk
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 can (21 ounces) cherry pie filling
- In a large bowl, combine pretzels, sugar and butter; set aside 1/2 cup for topping. Press remaining mixture into an ungreased 13x9-in. dish.
- In a large bowl, beat the whipped topping mix, milk and vanilla on high speed 4 minutes or until soft peaks form. Add cream cheese and confectioners' sugar; beat until smooth.
- Spread half over crust. Top with pie filling and remaining cream cheese mixture. Sprinkle with reserved pretzel mixture. Refrigerate overnight. Yield: 16 servings.
Reviews for Pretzel Dessert
Sort By :
"I like your recipes, BUT I like to copy and paste them in word, so I can get two recipes on one page- Your ingredients come out in a mess??? Why is that?"
"Something better than zip-lock bags to crush pretzels, crackers, tortilla chips , etc. ForyearsI have been saving the bags from cereal boxes to crush pretzels, crackers, chips, etc. They are made of nylon and I don't remember every having the sharp edges poke through. You can use a rolling pin and get quick results. This pretzel dessert is a winner."
"The picture shows this dessert in dessert glasses. How would you prepare it to look like that?"
"I have always loved this recipe, however we use Cool Whip"
"We used strawberry pie filling since that was what we had on hand and made it in a trifle bowl...delicious!!! Brought it to a church picnic and every last bit of it was gone! Definitely a keeper!!!"