- 2 cups crushed pretzels
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup butter, cubed
- 2 envelopes whipped topping mix (Dream Whip)
- 1 cup cold 2% milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 can (21 ounces) cherry pie filling
- In a large bowl, combine pretzels, sugar and butter; set aside 1/2 cup for topping. Press remaining mixture into an ungreased 13x9-in. dish.
- In a large bowl, beat the whipped topping mix, milk and vanilla on high speed 4 minutes or until soft peaks form. Add cream cheese and confectioners' sugar; beat until smooth.
- Spread half over crust. Top with pie filling and remaining cream cheese mixture. Sprinkle with reserved pretzel mixture. Refrigerate overnight. Yield: 16 servings.
Reviews for Pretzel Dessert
Sort By :
"I like your recipes, BUT I like to copy and paste them in word, so I can get two recipes on one page- Your ingredients come out in a mess??? Why is that?"
"Who the hell thought of this anus blaster?!"
"Something better than zip-lock bags to crush pretzels, crackers, tortilla chips , etc. ForyearsI have been saving the bags from cereal boxes to crush pretzels, crackers, chips, etc. They are made of nylon and I don't remember every having the sharp edges poke through. You can use a rolling pin and get quick results. This pretzel dessert is a winner."
"The picture shows this dessert in dessert glasses. How would you prepare it to look like that?"
"I have always loved this recipe, however we use Cool Whip"