Pretzel-Crusted Drumsticks Recipe
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 cup finely crushed pretzels
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1-1/2 to 2 pounds chicken drumsticks
- In a shallow bowl, combine the butter, cayenne and garlic powder. In another shallow bowl, combine the pretzels, pecans and pepper. Dip chicken in butter mixture, then roll in pretzel mixture.
- Place in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 50-55 minutes or until a meat thermometer reads 180°, turning once. Yield: 5 servings.
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Pretzel-Crusted Drumsticks
Sort By :
I accidentally added the cayenne pepper and garlic powder to the crushed pepper mixture. Still was very good!
Much better than I expected. The texture was good and it had a unique flavor. The pepper can be tasted a fair amount more than I expected.
The whole family loved this one.
Easy & delicious!