- chicken; cook for 4-6 minutes on each side or until no longer pink.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, mix mayonnaise and mustard. Remove 2
- tablespoons to another bowl for dressing; whisk in remaining oil,
- vinegar, salt and pepper.
- Place salad greens in a large bowl. Drizzle with dressing; toss to
- coat. Serve with chicken and remaining mayonnaise mixture. Yield: 4
- servings (2/3 cup sauce).
Wine: Light-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.