Pretzel Cereal Crunch Recipe
- 1-1/4 cups Golden Grahams
- 1-1/4 cups Apple Cinnamon Cheerios
- 1-1/4 cups miniature pretzels
- 1 cup chopped pecans, toasted
- 1 package (10 to 12 ounces) white baking chips
- 2 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- In a large bowl, combine the cereals, pretzels and pecans. In a microwave-safe bowl, melt chips; stir until smooth. Stir in peanut butter. Drizzle over cereal mixture; toss to coat. Spread evenly on a waxed paper-lined baking sheet. Cool completely; break into pieces. Store in an airtight container. Yield: about 9 cups.
Reviews for Pretzel Cereal Crunch
Sort By :
"My husband requests this recipe every Christmas. I make it for gifts and always get asked for the recipe. It's simple and delicious!"
"DELICIOUSINCREDIBLEDIVINEYUMMMMMMMYJust perfect! I couldn't stop eating it, once it had properly cooled!"
"Try using 2 tablespoons of veg oil when you melt the chips. For peanut free, don't add the nuts or the peanut butter."
"Could not get the white chocolate chips to melt ended up a big glob. What did I do wrong? sounds good if only the chocolate would melt."
"This sounds great but I would like to know how the original recipe read so I can make it for my nephew who is allergic to peanuts."