- 1-1/4 cups Golden Grahams
- 1-1/4 cups Apple Cinnamon Cheerios
- 1-1/4 cups miniature pretzels
- 1 cup chopped pecans, toasted
- 1 package (10 to 12 ounces) white baking chips
- 2 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- In a large bowl, combine the cereals, pretzels and pecans. In a microwave-safe bowl, melt chips; stir until smooth. Stir in peanut butter. Drizzle over cereal mixture; toss to coat. Spread evenly on a waxed paper-lined baking sheet. Cool completely; break into pieces. Store in an airtight container. Yield: about 9 cups.
Reviews for Pretzel Cereal Crunch
"My husband requests this recipe every Christmas. I make it for gifts and always get asked for the recipe. It's simple and delicious!"
"DELICIOUSINCREDIBLEDIVINEYUMMMMMMMYJust perfect! I couldn't stop eating it, once it had properly cooled!"
"Try using 2 tablespoons of veg oil when you melt the chips. For peanut free, don't add the nuts or the peanut butter."
"Could not get the white chocolate chips to melt ended up a big glob. What did I do wrong? sounds good if only the chocolate would melt."
"This sounds great but I would like to know how the original recipe read so I can make it for my nephew who is allergic to peanuts."
"This was very good! Next time I would use honey nut cheerios instead of the apple cinnamon. Oh, I also added ~1.5 cups of marshmallows and 1.5 bags of white chips to accommodate them."
"Wonderful recipe. Everyone always more."
"This was really good even without the nuts. I left them out so my 18 mo. old could enjoy this snack too. My 4 yr old had fun helping me make it!"