Pretzel Cereal Crunch Recipe
A festive container of this salty-sweet treat was left in my mailbox several Christmases ago—and disappeared in a twinkling! My neighbor shared the quick and easy recipe. I've since added peanut butter because I love that flavor! —Cindy Lund, Valley Center, California
- 1-1/4 cups Golden Grahams
- 1-1/4 cups Apple Cinnamon Cheerios
- 1-1/4 cups miniature pretzels
- 1 cup chopped pecans, toasted
- 1 package (10 to 12 ounces) white baking chips
- 2 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the cereals, pretzels and pecans. In a microwave-safe bowl, melt chips; stir until smooth. Stir in peanut butter. Drizzle over cereal mixture; toss to coat. Spread evenly on a waxed paper-lined baking sheet. Cool completely; break into pieces. Store in an airtight container. Yield: about 9 cups.
1/2 cup equals 190 calories, 12 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 3 mg cholesterol, 105 mg sodium, 19 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 3 g protein.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC