- 1-1/4 cups Golden Grahams
- 1-1/4 cups Apple Cinnamon Cheerios
- 1-1/4 cups miniature pretzels
- 1 cup chopped pecans, toasted
- 1 package (10 to 12 ounces) white baking chips
- 2 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- In a large bowl, combine the cereals, pretzels and pecans. In a microwave-safe bowl, melt chips; stir until smooth. Stir in peanut butter. Drizzle over cereal mixture; toss to coat. Spread evenly on a waxed paper-lined baking sheet. Cool completely; break into pieces. Store in an airtight container. Yield: about 9 cups.
Reviews for Pretzel Cereal Crunch
"My husband requests this recipe every Christmas. I make it for gifts and always get asked for the recipe. It's simple and delicious!"
"DELICIOUSINCREDIBLEDIVINEYUMMMMMMMYJust perfect! I couldn't stop eating it, once it had properly cooled!"
"Try using 2 tablespoons of veg oil when you melt the chips. For peanut free, don't add the nuts or the peanut butter."
"This sounds great but I would like to know how the original recipe read so I can make it for my nephew who is allergic to peanuts."
"This was very good! Next time I would use honey nut cheerios instead of the apple cinnamon. Oh, I also added ~1.5 cups of marshmallows and 1.5 bags of white chips to accommodate them."
"Wonderful recipe. Everyone always more."
"This was really good even without the nuts. I left them out so my 18 mo. old could enjoy this snack too. My 4 yr old had fun helping me make it!"