Pretzel Bones Recipe
Just grab a bag of pretzel sticks, season them and you’ll have tasty bones in no time at all! These sweet and savory treats are perfect for your Halloween gathering.—Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2-1/2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 1 package (15 ounces) pretzel sticks
- 1. In a Dutch oven, melt honey and butter; stir in chili powder and onion powder. Add pretzels; toss to coat. Spread in a single layer in 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pans coated with cooking spray.
- 2. Bake at 300° for 5 minutes, stirring once. Cool in pans on wire racks. Store in an airtight container. Yield: 12 cups.
1/2 cup equals 98 calories, 2 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 3 mg cholesterol, 305 mg sodium, 19 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 2 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 starch.
Reviews for Pretzel Bones
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC