- 1/4 cup honey
- 2-1/2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 1 package (15 ounces) pretzel sticks
- In a Dutch oven, melt honey and butter; stir in chili powder and onion powder. Add pretzels; toss to coat. Spread in a single layer in 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pans coated with cooking spray.
- Bake at 300° for 5 minutes, stirring once. Cool in pans on wire racks. Store in an airtight container. Yield: 12 cups.
Originally published as Pretzel Bones in Halloween Party Favorites 2008, p8
Reviews for Pretzel Bones
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Sep. 19, 2014
"This is a delicious snack."
Reviewed Mar. 30, 2011
"Very fun and good tasting snack. It is addicting and very easy to make. My kids loved it!"
Reviewed Jan. 28, 2011
"These were very good, everyone really enjoyed the flavor."
Reviewed Oct. 30, 2010
"You need to make 1.5 times the sauce but they are very addictive!"