- saucepan. Stir in water until smooth. Bring to a boil. Cook and stir
- for 1-2 minutes or until thickened. Remove from the heat; stir in
- gelatin until dissolved.
- Cool to room temperature, stirring occasionally. Place strawberries
- in a large bowl; add gelatin mixture and gently toss to coat. Spoon
- over cream cheese layer. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours before
- serving. Yield: 12 slices.
Nutritional Facts: 1 slice equals 451 calories, 29 g fat (17 g saturated fat), 61 mg cholesterol, 195 mg sodium, 44 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 5 g protein.