Pretty Posy Cupcakes Recipe
- 1 package chocolate cake mix (regular size)
- 1 can (16 ounces) chocolate frosting
- Gumdrops and/or halved large marshmallows
- 1. Prepare cake batter for cupcakes according to package directions.
- 2. Fill paper-lined muffin cups two-thirds full. Bake at 350° for 20-22 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool for 10 minutes before removing from pans to wire racks to cool completely.
- 3. Frost cupcakes. Use a dab of frosting to attach gumdrops and/or marshmallows to the top of each cupcake, forming a flower. Yield: 2 dozen.
1 each: 214 calories, 11g fat (5g saturated fat), 36mg cholesterol, 235mg sodium, 27g carbohydrate (19g sugars, 1g fiber), 2g protein .
Reviews for Pretty Posy Cupcakes
"Recipe of the Day? Really Taste of Home?? REALLY??? This might have been better listed as an easy and quick decorating tip, and spared the author embarrassing ratings. Cute idea for maybe a child's first attempt at decorating a cupcake, but I must agree that this is not a recipe."
"Definitely NOT a recipe - barely a decorating idea"
"I am not one that is way against sugar, but come on...cupcake, frosting AND gumdrops! Did not make and will not make and Yes, this is NOT a recipe..."
"I would give it a 5 star if it was labeled as a first baking experience for a child-with supervision !"
"I'm sorry but,I don't believe this is a recipe!"