Pretty Posy Cupcakes
These cute cupcakes are a fun treat to make with kids. Simply bake and frost cupcakes, and then decorate them with marshmallow "petals" and a gumdrop center. —Karen Jerrell, New Albany, Indiana
24 ServingsPrep: 20 min. Bake: 20 min. + cooling
- 1 package chocolate cake mix (regular size)
- 1 can (16 ounces) chocolate frosting
- Gumdrops and/or halved large marshmallows
- Prepare cake batter for cupcakes according to package directions.
- Fill paper-lined muffin cups two-thirds full. Bake at 350° for
- 20-22 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes
- out clean. Cool for 10 minutes before removing from pans to wire
- racks to cool completely.
- Frost cupcakes. Use a dab of frosting to attach gumdrops and/or
- marshmallows to the top of each cupcake, forming a flower. Yield: 2