Pretty Posy Cupcakes Recipe
- 1 package chocolate cake mix (regular size)
- 1 can (16 ounces) chocolate frosting
- Gumdrops and/or halved large marshmallows
- 1. Prepare cake batter for cupcakes according to package directions.
- 2. Fill paper-lined muffin cups two-thirds full. Bake at 350° for 20-22 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool for 10 minutes before removing from pans to wire racks to cool completely.
- 3. Frost cupcakes. Use a dab of frosting to attach gumdrops and/or marshmallows to the top of each cupcake, forming a flower. Yield: 2 dozen.
1 each: 214 calories, 11g fat (5g saturated fat), 36mg cholesterol, 235mg sodium, 27g carbohydrate (19g sugars, 1g fiber), 2g protein.
Reviews for Pretty Posy Cupcakes
"Definitely NOT a recipe - barely a decorating idea"
"I am not one that is way against sugar, but come on...cupcake, frosting AND gumdrops! Did not make and will not make and Yes, this is NOT a recipe..."
"I would give it a 5 star if it was labeled as a first baking experience for a child-with supervision !"
"I'm sorry but,I don't believe this is a recipe!"