Pretty Pink Strawberry Mousse
"This pretty pink dessert takes only minutes to prepare," assures Jody Cottle, Rigby, Idaho. "Those who enjoy it rave about its smooth texture and sweet berry flavor. I like to dollop servings with whipped cream and strawberries."
8 ServingsPrep: 20 min. + chilling
- 2 teaspoons unflavored gelatin
- 2 tablespoons cold water
- 1/4 cup boiling water
- 1-1/3 cups instant strawberry drink mix
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 2 teaspoons McCormick® Pure Vanilla Extract
- In a small bowl, soften gelatin in cold water; let stand for 5
- minutes. Stir in boiling water until gelatin is dissolved; cool for
- 10 minutes.
- In a bowl, combine the drink mix, cream and gelatin mixture until
- thickened. Beat in vanilla. Spoon into individual dishes;
- refrigerate for 1-2 hours or until set. Yield: 8 servings.