Pretty Pink Strawberry Mousse Recipe
"This pretty pink dessert takes only minutes to prepare," assures Jody Cottle, Rigby, Idaho. "Those who enjoy it rave about its smooth texture and sweet berry flavor. I like to dollop servings with whipped cream and strawberries."
TOTAL TIME: Prep: 20 min. + chilling YIELD:8 servings
- 2 teaspoons unflavored gelatin
- 2 tablespoons cold water
- 1/4 cup boiling water
- 1-1/3 cups instant strawberry drink mix
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1. In a small bowl, soften gelatin in cold water; let stand for 5 minutes. Stir in boiling water until gelatin is dissolved; cool for 10 minutes.
- 2. In a bowl, combine the drink mix, cream and gelatin mixture until thickened. Beat in vanilla. Spoon into individual dishes; refrigerate for 1-2 hours or until set. Yield: 8 servings.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC