VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 2 teaspoons unflavored gelatin
- 2 tablespoons cold water
- 1/4 cup boiling water
- 1-1/3 cups instant strawberry drink mix
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- In a small bowl, soften gelatin in cold water; let stand for 5 minutes. Stir in boiling water until gelatin is dissolved; cool for 10 minutes.
- In a bowl, combine the drink mix, cream and gelatin mixture until thickened. Beat in vanilla. Spoon into individual dishes; refrigerate for 1-2 hours or until set. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Strawberry Mousse in Quick Cooking March/April 2004, p42
Reviews forPretty Pink Strawberry Mousse
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Nov. 16, 2009
"I really enjoyed making this for me and my grand-children"