- 2 teaspoons unflavored gelatin
- 2 tablespoons cold water
- 1/4 cup boiling water
- 1-1/3 cups instant strawberry drink mix
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- In a small bowl, soften gelatin in cold water; let stand for 5 minutes. Stir in boiling water until gelatin is dissolved; cool for 10 minutes.
- In a bowl, combine the drink mix, cream and gelatin mixture until thickened. Beat in vanilla. Spoon into individual dishes; refrigerate for 1-2 hours or until set. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews forPretty Pink Strawberry Mousse
"I really enjoyed making this for me and my grand-children"