Pretty Pink Punch Recipe
This refreshing punch is convenient because you can make it ahead of time and just add the ginger ale just before serving. —Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 3 cups cold water
- 2 bottles (64 ounces each) cranberry-raspberry juice, chilled
- 1 can (46 ounces) DOLE Canned Pineapple Juice, chilled
- 1 can (12 ounces) frozen pink lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 1 liter ginger ale, chilled
- Decorative ice mold & lemon slices, optional
- 1. In a punch bowl, dissolve sugar in water. Add juices and lemonade; mix well. Stir in ginger ale. If desired, top with a decorative ice mold and lemon slices. Serve immediately. Yield: 50 servings (7-1/2 quarts).
1 serving (1/2 cup) equals 76 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 5 mg sodium, 19 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, trace protein.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC