Pretty Pink Punch
Guest will love this wonderful punch. Add a decorative ice mold to make this drink extra special.Taste of Home Test Kitchen, Greendale, Wisconsin
50 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 3 cups cold water
- 2 bottles (64 ounces each) cranberry-raspberry juice, chilled
- 1 can (46 ounces) pineapple juice, chilled
- 1 can (12 ounces) frozen pink lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 1 liter ginger ale, chilled
- Decorative ice mold, optional
- In a punch bowl, dissolve sugar in water. Add juices and lemonade;
- mix well. Stir in ginger ale. Top with an ice mold if desired. Serve
- immediately. Yield: 50 servings (7-1/2 quarts).
Editor's Note: To make ice mold, arrange chemical-free edible flowers in a heart or ring mold. Carefully add enough water to partially cover flowers; freeze. Add enough water to cover flowers; freeze. Add water to desired depth; freeze.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1/2 cup) equals 76 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 5 mg sodium, 19 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, trace protein.