Pretty Pink Punch Recipe
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 3 cups cold water
- 2 bottles (64 ounces each) cranberry-raspberry juice, chilled
- 1 can (46 ounces) pineapple juice, chilled
- 1 can (12 ounces) frozen pink lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 1 liter ginger ale, chilled
- Decorative ice mold & lemon slices, optional
- 1. In a punch bowl, dissolve sugar in water. Add juices and lemonade; mix well. Stir in ginger ale. If desired, top with a decorative ice mold and lemon slices. Serve immediately. Yield: 50 servings (7-1/2 quarts).
Editor's Note: To make ice mold, arrange chemical-free edible flowers in a heart or ring mold. Carefully add enough water to partially cover flowers; freeze. Add enough water to cover flowers; freeze. Add water to desired depth; freeze.
1/2 cup: 76 calories, 0 fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 5mg sodium, 19g carbohydrate (18g sugars, 0 fiber), 0 protein.
Reviews for Pretty Pink Punch
"Made this yesterday for my daughter's third birthday party! Everyone seemed to love it, including myself! We bottled up the left overs in one of the cran-raspberry juice bottles, and it's still amazing the next day!"
"I made this punch for a bridal shower and it was a hit. It will be made for the wedding as well. It is the perfect balance of sweet/tart. Very refreshing and not sicky sweet."
"Everyone loved this punch at my husband's promotion reception. It's very tasty, but not too sweet. I like that it uses real juice instead of something in a packet."
"I made this for a reception at my office. It was a big hit!! It is very easy to make and is much more nutritious than the kool-aid based punches. It is a "keeper"!"