Pretty Pepper Salad Recipe
- 2 medium green peppers, cut into rings
- 1 medium sweet yellow pepper, cut into rings
- 1 medium sweet red pepper, cut into rings
- 1 medium red onion, cut into rings
- 1 jar (6-1/2 ounces) marinated quartered artichoke hearts, drained
- 1 can (2-1/4 ounces) sliced ripe olives, drained
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/2 to 1 teaspoon minced fresh oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- In a large bowl, combine the peppers, onion, artichokes and olives. In a small bowl, whisk the remaining ingredients. Pour over pepper mixture and toss to coat. Chill until serving. Serve with a slotted spoon. Yield: 9 servings.
Reviews for Pretty Pepper Salad(2)
Sort By :
Not only pretty, but delicious and tasty. I've made it often this summer and have added other veggies such as celery and black olives.
I would make this again, but add an orange pepper instead using 2 green peppers. I also drained the artichokes, saving the marinade to use as part of the oil for the dressing.