"A delightful change of pace, this cool, fruity soup is always the hit of a dinner party," remarks Laura Stoltzfus of New Holland, Pennsylvania.
- 1 cup fresh or frozen raspberries, thawed
- 3 cups fresh or frozen peaches, thawed
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 cup peach nectar
- 1 cup (8 ounces) plain yogurt
- 1/4 cup sugar, optional
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- Place raspberries in a blender; cover and process until blended. Strain and discard seeds. Cover and refrigerate puree. Place peaches and lemon juice in the blender; cover and process until smooth. Transfer to a bowl; stir in the nectar, yogurt, sugar if desired and extract. Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours or until chilled.
- To garnish as shown in the photo, drizzle 1 tablespoon raspberry puree in a 3 in. circle on top of each serving. Use a toothpick to draw six lines toward the center of circle, forming a flower. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Pretty Peach Soup in Taste of Home June/July 1998, p53
Reviews for Pretty Peach Soup
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review