- 1 cup fresh or frozen raspberries, thawed
- 3 cups fresh or frozen peaches, thawed
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 cup peach nectar
- 1 cup (8 ounces) plain yogurt
- 1/4 cup sugar, optional
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- Place raspberries in a blender; cover and process until blended. Strain and discard seeds. Cover and refrigerate puree. Place peaches and lemon juice in the blender; cover and process until smooth. Transfer to a bowl; stir in the nectar, yogurt, sugar if desired and extract. Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours or until chilled.
- To garnish as shown in the photo, drizzle 1 tablespoon raspberry puree in a 3 in. circle on top of each serving. Use a toothpick to draw six lines toward the center of circle, forming a flower. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Pretty Peach Soup
Sort By :
"If you like peaches, you will like this cool soup. I have made this several times with slight changes each time...sub plain yogurt for lemon, use peach frozen concentrate rather then peach nectar and also omit the almond extract/ use less...yummy each time!!"