Pretty Peach Jam Recipe
- 8 medium peaches, peeled and cut into wedges
- 1 small unpeeled navel orange, cut into wedges
- 2 cans (8 ounces each) crushed pineapple, undrained
- 12 maraschino cherries
- 3 tablespoons maraschino cherry juice
- 2 packages (1-3/4 ounces each) powdered fruit pectin
- 10 cups sugar
- In a blender or food processor, cover and process fruits and cherry juice in batches until smooth. Transfer to a large stockpot; stir in pectin and bring to a rolling boil over high heat, stirring frequently. Add sugar and return to a rolling boil. Boil for 2 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat. Pour into jars or plastic containers. Cover and let stand overnight or until set, but not longer than 24 hours. Refrigerate up to 3 weeks or freeze up to 1 year. Yield: 13 cups.
Reviews for Pretty Peach Jam(6)
Sort By :
Yes. I canned mine in a hot water bath. no problems.
I love this combination of flavors. It's probably my favorite of the peach jam recipes I made last fall.
Have a question on this recipe. Can it be canned in water bath as well as freeze?
I've been making this jam for years as part of the gift baskets I give away each Christmas. It's easy to make, looks pretty in the jar, and tastes so good! It keeps just fine in the freezer.