Pretty Ham Pinwheels Recipe
Plan ahead to slice party-perfect appetizers from these zippy rolls. They're easy to assemble and sure to be hit when you present a pretty plateful at any gathering.
TOTAL TIME: Prep: 10 min. + chilling YIELD:8 servings
- 1 package (3 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1 cup shredded peeled tart apples
- 4 flour tortillas (6 inches), room temperature
- 1/4 cup chopped sweet red pepper
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 4 thin slices fully cooked ham
- 1. In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, garlic, curry and mustard until blended. Stir in apple. Spread about 2 tablespoons over each tortilla. Layer with the red pepper, onions and ham.
- 2. Roll up tightly and wrap in plastic wrap. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours. Cut into 1-in. slices. Yield: about 2 dozen.
Medium-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC