Pretty Ham Pinwheels Recipe
- 1 package (3 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1 cup shredded peeled tart apples
- 4 flour tortillas (6 inches), room temperature
- 1/4 cup chopped sweet red pepper
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 4 thin slices fully cooked ham
- 1. In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, garlic, curry and mustard until blended. Stir in apple. Spread about 2 tablespoons over each tortilla. Layer with the red pepper, onions and ham.
- 2. Roll up tightly and wrap in plastic wrap. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours. Cut into 1-in. slices. Yield: about 2 dozen.
3 each: 0 calories, 0g fat (0g saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 0mg sodium, 0g carbohydrate (0g sugars, 0g fiber), 0g protein
Reviews for Pretty Ham Pinwheels
"I made these for an anniversary party a month ago and while the sandwiches were tasty, they were very, very tiny. They were not the size as pictured."
Medium-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer