Pretty Gelatin Molds
Revive extra cranberry sauce in this good and easy salad. This is one of the recipes I made for the first Thanksgiving dinner I cooked years ago and has become a seasonal favorite at our house.—Dixie Terry, Goreville, Illinois
4 ServingsPrep: 15 min. + chilling
- 1 package (3 ounces) orange gelatin
- 3/4 cup boiling water
- 3/4 cup whole-berry cranberry sauce
- 1 medium navel orange, peeled and finely chopped
- 4 lettuce leaves
- In a large bowl, dissolve gelatin in boiling water. Stir in cranberry
- sauce and orange. Pour into four 1/2-cup molds coated with cooking
- spray. Chill for 3-4 hours or until set. Unmold onto lettuce-lined
- plates. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1/2 cup) equals 93 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 49 mg sodium, 22 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 2 g protein.