Pretty Cherry Parfaits Recipe
Just the treat you want to serve for a dessert that's fast, lovely and scrumptious!—Bernice Morris, Marshfield, Missouri
- 1 can (21 ounces) cherry pie filling
- 1/4 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1 cup cold milk
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant vanilla pudding mix
- Whipped topping, sliced almonds and fresh mint, optional
- 1. Combine pie filling and extract; set aside. In a large bowl, combine sour cream and milk. Stir in pudding mix; beat on low speed for 2 minutes or until thickened.
- 2. Spoon half into parfait glasses; top with the pie filling. Repeat with remaining pudding mixture. Garnish with whipped topping, almonds and mint if desired. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 4-6 servings.
1 serving (1 each) equals 276 calories, 8 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 31 mg cholesterol, 283 mg sodium, 46 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 3 g protein.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC