Presto Pasta Recipe
When the temperature and humidity rise, this easy, breezy pasta is just the ticket to help you play it cool. —Debbie Verdini, Yardley, Pennsylvania
- 8 ounces linguine
- 4 cups fresh baby spinach
- 1-1/2 cups julienned roasted sweet red peppers
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 can (6 ounces) pitted ripe olives, drained
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1. Cook linguine according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large skillet over medium heat, cook the spinach, peppers and garlic in oil until spinach is wilted .
- 2. Drain linguine; toss with spinach mixture, olives, salt and pepper. Serve warm or at room temperature. Yield: 9 servings.
3/4 cup: 170 calories, 7g fat (1g saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 391mg sodium, 22g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 2g fiber), 4g protein Diabetic Exchanges:1-1/2 starch, 1 fat
Reviews for Presto Pasta
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC