- 8 ounces linguine
- 4 cups fresh baby spinach
- 1-1/2 cups julienned roasted sweet red peppers
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 can (6 ounces) pitted ripe olives, drained
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Cook linguine according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large skillet over medium heat, cook the spinach, peppers and garlic in oil until spinach is wilted .
- Drain linguine; toss with spinach mixture, olives, salt and pepper. Serve warm or at room temperature. Yield: 9 servings.
Originally published as Presto Pasta in Taste of Home April/May 2011, p60
Reviews for Presto Pasta
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Jul. 11, 2016
"I doubled the pasta and added zucchini and mushrooms to the peppers and spinach to make up the difference for it to be an entr?e. Added some oregano as well. Turned out FANTASTIC. Will 100% make again. LOVED IT."