Presto Paprika Chicken
On busy evenings, Gloria Warczak, Cedarburg, Wisconsin, wings it for dinner. “The mild, paprika-spiced sauce nicely coats the rotisserie chicken and noodles,” she adds.
6 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 4 teaspoons all-purpose flour
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons plus 1-1/2 teaspoons paprika
- 1 bay leaf
- 1-1/2 cups (12 ounces) sour cream
- 1 rotisserie chicken, cut into serving-size pieces
- Hot cooked noodles
- In a large skillet, saute onion in butter. Stir in flour until
- blended; gradually add the broth, paprika and bay leaf. Bring to a
- boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened.
- Reduce heat to low. Stir in sour cream. Add chicken; heat through.
- Discard bay leaf. Serve with noodles. Yield: 6 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving equals 469 calories, 32 g fat (15 g saturated fat), 153 mg cholesterol, 471 mg sodium, 7 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 34 g protein.