Presto Paprika Chicken Recipe
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 4 teaspoons all-purpose flour
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons plus 1-1/2 teaspoons paprika
- 1 bay leaf
- 1-1/2 cups (12 ounces) sour cream
- 1 rotisserie chicken, cut into serving-size pieces
- Hot cooked noodles
- 1. In a large skillet, saute onion in butter. Stir in flour until blended; gradually add the broth, paprika and bay leaf. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened.
- 2. Reduce heat to low. Stir in sour cream. Add chicken; heat through. Discard bay leaf. Serve with noodles. Yield: 6 servings.
1 serving equals 469 calories, 32 g fat (15 g saturated fat), 153 mg cholesterol, 471 mg sodium, 7 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 34 g protein.
Reviews for Presto Paprika Chicken
"Made a few changes which made it just right: doubled the sauce, and added the noodles to the sauce & chicken so they'd stay hot. Otherwise a delicious dish!"