Presto Paprika Chicken Recipe
On busy evenings, Gloria Warczak, Cedarburg, Wisconsin, wings it for dinner. “The mild, paprika-spiced sauce nicely coats the rotisserie chicken and noodles,” she adds.
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 4 teaspoons all-purpose flour
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons plus 1-1/2 teaspoons paprika
- 1 bay leaf
- 1-1/2 cups (12 ounces) sour cream
- 1 rotisserie chicken, cut into serving-size pieces
- Hot cooked noodles
- 1. In a large skillet, saute onion in butter. Stir in flour until blended; gradually add the broth, paprika and bay leaf. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened.
- 2. Reduce heat to low. Stir in sour cream. Add chicken; heat through. Discard bay leaf. Serve with noodles. Yield: 6 servings.
1 each: 469 calories, 32g fat (15g saturated fat), 153mg cholesterol, 471mg sodium, 7g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 2g fiber), 34g protein.
Reviews for Presto Paprika Chicken
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC