Presto Chocolate Dessert Dip Recipe
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons baking cocoa
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Assorted fresh fruit and/or cubed angel food cake
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the sour cream, honey, cocoa and vanilla. Cover and refrigerate until serving. Serve with fruit and/or cake. Yield: 1/2 cup.
1/4 cup (calculated without fruit and cake) equals 121 calories, 3 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 10 mg cholesterol, 21 mg sodium, 22 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 3 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1-1/2 starch, 1/2 fat.