This fun and elegant dessert dip is ideal for special occasions and doubles nicely for get-togethers with friends. But, it tastes so wonderful, you’ll have a hard time sharing it at all! Karen Owen - Rising Sun, Indiana
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons baking cocoa
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Assorted fresh fruit and/or cubed angel food cake
- In a small bowl, combine the sour cream, honey, cocoa and vanilla. Cover and refrigerate until serving. Serve with fruit and/or cake. Yield: 1/2 cup.
Originally published as Presto Chocolate Dessert Dip in Healthy Cooking February/March 2010, p60
Reviews for Presto Chocolate Dessert Dip
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review