Presto Black Bean & Corn Salsa Recipe
- 1 can (15 ounces) black beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 cups fresh or frozen corn, thawed
- 5 plum tomatoes, chopped
- 1 large sweet red pepper, chopped
- 1 small green pepper, chopped
- 1 can (4 ounces) chopped green chilies
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 1/4 cup minced fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 jar (16 ounces) salsa
- Tortilla chips
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the beans, corn, tomatoes, peppers, chilies, onion, cilantro, lime juice, garlic, sugar, salt and cumin. Stir in salsa until blended. Serve with chips. Yield: 28 servings (1/4 cup each).
1/4 cup (calculated without chips) equals 35 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 195 mg sodium, 7 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 1 g protein.
Reviews for Presto Black Bean & Corn Salsa
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.