I like to tinker around in the kitchen and experiment with a variety of foods, including salsa. This chunky, colorful version makes a big batch, but it will be gone before you know it! —Jan Daniels, Rochester, Minnesota
- 1 can (15 ounces) black beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 cups fresh or frozen corn, thawed
- 5 plum tomatoes, chopped
- 1 large sweet red pepper, chopped
- 1 small green pepper, chopped
- 1 can (4 ounces) chopped green chilies
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 1/4 cup minced fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 jar (16 ounces) salsa
- Tortilla chips
- In a large bowl, combine the beans, corn, tomatoes, peppers, chilies, onion, cilantro, lime juice, garlic, sugar, salt and cumin. Stir in salsa until blended. Serve with chips. Yield: 28 servings (1/4 cup each).
Originally published as Presto Black Bean & Corn Salsa in Taste of Home June/July 2009, p45
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.
Reviews for Presto Black Bean & Corn Salsa
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review