- securely; return cooker to full pressure. Reduce heat; cook for 8
- Immediately cool according to manufacturer's directions until
- pressure is completely reduced. With a slotted spoon, remove
- vegetables and keep warm. Discard bay leaves. Combine cornstarch and
- cold water until smooth; stir into pan juices. Bring to a boil; cook
- and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened. Serve with beef and
- vegetables. Yield: 6 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1-1/2 cups equals 566 calories, 17 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 98 mg cholesterol, 391 mg sodium, 67 g carbohydrate, 7 g fiber, 36 g protein.