Praline Sweet Potato Bake Recipe
- 3 cups cold mashed sweet potatoes (about 2 pounds)
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/3 cup chopped pecans
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- In a bowl, beat the sweet potatoes, milk, brown sugar, butter, egg, vanilla and salt until fluffy. Transfer to a greased 1-1/2-qt. baking dish.
- Combine topping ingredients until blended; sprinkle over the top. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until golden brown. Yield: 4-6 servings.
Reviews for Praline Sweet Potato Bake(3)
Sort By :
my family and friends always request this for the holidays. (and my sons dont like sweet potatoes but they love this )
I make this for every holiday. My family and friends love it. Thanks.
Every time I make this I end up passing the recipe along. Best sweet potato recipe ever!