Praline Snackers Recipe
These dressed-up graham crackers are an instant cure for the 'hungries' any time of day. Try them as a late-night snack with a glass of ice-cold milk—delicious!—Jean Komlos, Plymouth, Michigan
- 12 whole graham crackers, halved
- 1/2 cup butter, cubed
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1 cup miniature marshmallows
- 1/4 cup chocolate syrup
- 1. Arrange graham crackers in a single layer in a foil-lined 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan. In a small saucepan, bring butter and brown sugar to a boil; cook and stir just until sugar is dissolved. Remove from the heat; add vanilla. Pour evenly over crackers; sprinkle with nuts.
- 2. Bake at 350° for 5 minutes. Sprinkle with marshmallows; bake 3-5 minutes longer or until top is bubbly and marshmallows are lightly browned. Drizzle with chocolate syrup. Cool for 10 minutes. Break into squares. Yield: 2 dozen.
1 serving (1 piece) equals 116 calories, 6 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 10 mg cholesterol, 90 mg sodium, 15 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 1 g protein.
Reviews for Praline Snackers
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC