These dressed-up graham crackers are an instant cure for the 'hungries' any time of day. Try them as a late-night snack with a glass of ice-cold milkdelicious!Jean Komlos, Plymouth, Michigan
24 ServingsPrep: 15 min. Bake: 10 min. + cooling
- 12 whole graham crackers, halved
- 1/2 cup butter, cubed
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup Diamond of California Chopped Pecans
- 1 cup miniature marshmallows
- 1/4 cup chocolate syrup
- Arrange graham crackers in a single layer in a foil-lined 15-in. x
- 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan. In a small saucepan, bring butter and
- brown sugar to a boil; cook and stir just until sugar is dissolved.
- Remove from the heat; add vanilla. Pour evenly over crackers;
- sprinkle with nuts.
- Bake at 350° for 5 minutes. Sprinkle with marshmallows; bake 3-5
- minutes longer or until top is bubbly and marshmallows are lightly
- browned. Drizzle with chocolate syrup. Cool for 10 minutes. Break
- into squares. Yield: 2 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 piece) equals 116 calories, 6 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 10 mg cholesterol, 90 mg sodium, 15 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 1 g protein.