- 1-1/2 cups dark corn syrup
- 1-1/2 cups light corn syrup
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1-1/2 cups coarsely chopped pecans, toasted
- In a large bowl, combine corn syrups, vanilla, cinnamon and nutmeg until well blended. Stir in pecans. Serve over ice cream or pancakes, waffles or French toast. Yield: 4 cups.
Originally published as Praline Sauce in Country Woman Christmas Annual 1998, p47
Reviews for Praline Sauce
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review