- Pour into a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking pan. Drizzle with half of
- the sauce. Bake at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until a toothpick
- inserted in center comes out clean. Cool slightly in pan on a wire
- Add pecans to remaining sauce; spoon over warm cake (sauce will not
- cover cake completely). Cool cake in pan. Serve with whipped cream
- if desired. Yield: 15 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 piece) equals 316 calories, 15 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 62 mg cholesterol, 289 mg sodium, 42 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 4 g protein.
Wine: Sweet White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.