Praline Grahams Recipe
Someone brought these crunchy, nutty treats to a meeting I attended, and I wouldn't leave without the recipe. They're super easy to fix, inexpensive and delicious. The recipe makes a lot, so it's a great snack for a crowd. Marian Platt, Sequim, Washington
- 12 whole graham crackers
- 1/2 cup butter, cubed
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup finely chopped walnuts
- 1. Line a 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan with heavy-duty foil. Break the graham crackers at indentations; place in a single layer in pan.
- 2. In a small saucepan, combine butter and brown sugar. Bring to a rolling boil over medium heat; boil for 2 minutes. Remove from the heat; add nuts. Pour over crackers.
- 3. Bake at 350° for 10 minutes or until lightly browned. Let stand for 2-3 minutes. Remove to a wire rack to cool. Yield: 4 dozen.
1 serving (2 each) equals 99 calories, 6 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 10 mg cholesterol, 88 mg sodium, 11 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 1 g protein.
Reviews for Praline Grahams
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC