- Refrigerate for 1-2 hours or until set.
- In a large bowl, beat filling ingredients until smooth. Spread over
- praline layer. Refrigerate for 1-2 hours or until set.
- For ganache, place chocolate chips in a small bowl. In a small
- saucepan, bring cream just to a boil. Pour over chocolate; whisk
- until smooth. Spread over filling. Refrigerate for 1-2 hours or
- until set.
- Carefully run a knife around edge of pan to loosen; remove sides of
- pan. Garnish with pecan halves. Refrigerate leftovers.
- Yield: 14-16 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 slice) equals 552 calories, 43 g fat (22 g saturated fat), 87 mg cholesterol, 379 mg sodium, 43 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 4 g protein.