Praline Biscuits Recipe
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 36 pecan halves
- Ground cinnamon
- 2 cups biscuit/baking mix
- 1/3 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1/3 cup 2% milk
- 1. Grease 12 muffin cups. In each cup, place 2 teaspoons brown sugar, three pecan halves and a dash cinnamon. In a large bowl, combine the biscuit mix, applesauce and milk just until moistened.
- 2. Spoon into muffin cups. Bake at 450° for 10 minutes. Immediately invert onto a serving platter. Serve warm. Yield: 1 dozen.
1 serving (1 each) equals 220 calories, 14 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 21 mg cholesterol, 336 mg sodium, 23 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 2 g protein.
Reviews for Praline Biscuits
"I made these again, but with bisquick and they did not taste anywhere near as good. I highly recommend using a baking/pancake mix instead of a biscuit mix ."
"I used pancake mix and chopped pecans and they were delicious!"