Praline Biscuits Recipe
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 36 pecan halves
- Ground cinnamon
- 2 cups biscuit/baking mix
- 1/3 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1/3 cup 2% milk
- 1. Grease 12 muffin cups. In each cup, place 2 teaspoons brown sugar, three pecan halves and a dash cinnamon. In a large bowl, combine the biscuit mix, applesauce and milk just until moistened.
- 2. Spoon into muffin cups. Bake at 450° for 10 minutes. Immediately invert onto a serving platter. Serve warm. Yield: 1 dozen.
1 each: 220 calories, 14g fat (6g saturated fat), 21mg cholesterol, 336mg sodium, 23g carbohydrate (10g sugars, 1g fiber), 2g protein
Reviews for Praline Biscuits
"I made these again, but with bisquick and they did not taste anywhere near as good. I highly recommend using a baking/pancake mix instead of a biscuit mix ."
"I used pancake mix and chopped pecans and they were delicious!"