Parfaits have marvelous taste and texture, but many are loaded with sugar and leave you peckish for more. Here’s my protein-inspired option with yogurt, fruit and nuts. —Jen Hubin, Minnetonka, Minnestoa
Featured In: 30 Perfectly Sweet Snacks
- 3 cups plain Greek yogurt
- 1/3 cup honey
- 2 teaspoons grated orange peel
- 2 cups Kashi Go Lean Crunch cereal
- 2 cups orange segments
- 2 cups fresh raspberries
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds, toasted
- In a bowl, mix yogurt, honey and orange peel until blended. Layer 1/4 cup of each of the following: yogurt mixture, cereal, orange segments and raspberries in four parfait glasses. Repeat layers. Top with remaining yogurt mixture; sprinkle with almonds. Serve immediately. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Powerhouse Protein Parfait in TasteofHome.com 2017
Reviews for Powerhouse Protein Parfaits
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review