Pound Cake with Sherbet
Her fast finale, Pound Cake with Sherbet, is easy to assemble and sure to get compliments. "It's lusciously light and refreshing. Feel free to vary the fruit to suit what's in season," Judy adds.
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 4 slices pound cake (3/4 inch thick)
- 1 pint raspberry sherbet or flavor of your choice
- 1 cup fresh raspberries or fruit of your choice
- Place pound cake on dessert plates. Top each slice with a scoop of
- sherbet and raspberries. Yield: 4 servings.
Wine: Sweet White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.