Pound Cake S'mores
This dessert requires almost no effort and there are no leftovers. These s'mores taste as good as the campfire version of childhood.—Grace Yaskovic, Lake Hiawatha, New Jersey
1 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 2 slices pound cake
- 1 tablespoon miniature marshmallows
- 1 tablespoon miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- Caramel ice cream topping and chopped nuts, optional
- Place cake slices on a baking sheets. Sprinkle with marshmallows and
- chocolate chips. Broil 4-6 in. from the heat for 1-12 minutes or
- until marshmallows are lightly browned.
- Transfer to a plate. If desired, drizzle with caramel topping and
- sprinkle with nuts. Yield: 1 serving.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 122 calories, 6 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 23 mg cholesterol, 61 mg sodium, 17 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 2 g protein.