Pound Cake S'mores Recipe
This dessert requires almost no effort and there are no leftovers. These s'mores taste as good as the campfire version of childhood.—Grace Yaskovic, Lake Hiawatha, New Jersey
- 2 slices pound cake
- 1 tablespoon miniature marshmallows
- 1 tablespoon miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- Caramel ice cream topping and chopped nuts, optional
- 1. Place cake slices on a baking sheets. Sprinkle with marshmallows and chocolate chips. Broil 4-6 in. from the heat for 1-12 minutes or until marshmallows are lightly browned.
- 2. Transfer to a plate. If desired, drizzle with caramel topping and sprinkle with nuts. Yield: 1 serving.
1 serving (1 each) equals 122 calories, 6 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 23 mg cholesterol, 61 mg sodium, 17 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 2 g protein.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC