- 2 slices pound cake
- 1 tablespoon miniature marshmallows
- 1 tablespoon miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- Caramel ice cream topping and chopped nuts, optional
- Place cake slices on a baking sheets. Sprinkle with marshmallows and chocolate chips. Broil 4-6 in. from the heat for 1-12 minutes or until marshmallows are lightly browned.
- Transfer to a plate. If desired, drizzle with caramel topping and sprinkle with nuts. Yield: 1 serving.
Originally published as Pound Cake S'mores in Taste of Home April/May 2000, p10
Reviews for Pound Cake S'mores
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review