This dessert requires almost no effort and there are no leftovers. These s'mores taste as good as the campfire version of childhood.—Grace Yaskovic, Lake Hiawatha, New Jersey
Recommended: Top 10 Grilled Desserts
- 2 slices pound cake
- 1 tablespoon miniature marshmallows
- 1 tablespoon miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- Caramel ice cream topping and chopped nuts, optional
- Place cake slices on a baking sheets. Sprinkle with marshmallows and chocolate chips. Broil 4-6 in. from the heat for 1-12 minutes or until marshmallows are lightly browned.
- Transfer to a plate. If desired, drizzle with caramel topping and sprinkle with nuts. Yield: 1 serving.
Originally published as Pound Cake S'mores in Taste of Home April/May 2000, p10
Reviews for Pound Cake S'mores
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Aug. 22, 2016
"I made some mini pounds cakes so I thought I would try this. My daughter loves s'mores. It was very good. I sprinkled crushed Graham crackers over the slices after baking to make it more smorish. ( is that a word. Lol)"