Pound Cake Cobbler Recipe
- 1 frozen pound cake (10-3/4 ounces), thawed
- 1 can (21 ounces) cherry or blueberry pie filling
- 1/3 cup water
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
- Whipped topping
- 2 tablespoons sliced almonds, toasted
- Cut cake into 1-in. cubes. Place in a microwave-safe 1-1/2-qt. dish or 9-in. pie plate. In a small bowl, combine the pie filling, water and extract; spoon over cake.
- Cover and microwave on high for 2-4 minutes or until heated through. Spoon onto dessert plates; garnish with whipped topping and almonds. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Pound Cake Cobbler in Country Woman September/October 2003, p39
Reviews for Pound Cake Cobbler
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review